Are you seeking for complete Wi-Fi Security and Penetration Testing tutorials under one hood? Well, you are at right place.
Rootsh3ll Wi-Fi Security and Pentesting Series (RWSPS) is a complete guide for Wi-Fi Pentesting that will take you through all the challenges faced by aspiring Hackers, Penetration testers, or Security enthusiasts.
What is Rootsh3ll Wi-Fi Security and Pentesting Series?
Rootsh3ll Wi-Fi Security and Pentesting Series (RWSPS)is a Noob friendly Series. So, you can start from this series even if you do not have any Hacking experience.I will start from very basics of installing Kali Linux, How wireless networks works, Breaking network security, Speeding up cracking process, breaking into client and what not.
Hope you will like every chapter of the the series.
Here is a quick list of the topics to be covered.
You can click on the links to follow the related tutorial in the table below
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1: Installing and Configuring Kali Linux
- Hardware requirements
- Software requirements
- Installing Kali Linux in VMWare
- Setting up the Wireless card
- Configuring the wireless card
- Installing Kali Linux on a PC
- Remove Kali Linux (In case, Previously installed and not working)
Chapter 2: Understanding Basics of Wi-Fi networks
- What is Wi-Fi and its need
- Types of encryption and their need
- Understanding Public and Private IP
- Possible attacks on a Wi-Fi Access Point (AP)
- Future of Wi-Fi
Chapter 3: Cracking the Wireless Network Security
- Introduction to Aircrack-ng Suite of tools
- Introduction to Wireshark
- WEP cracking using Aircrack-n
- WPA/WPA2 Personal cracking using Aircrack-ng
- WPS cracking
Chapter 4: Automated Wi-Fi cracking
Chapter 5: Speeding up WPA/WPA2 cracking
Chapter 6: Post Exploiting the Network
Chapter 7: Setting up Rogue Access Point
- Using Airbase-ng
- Basics of IPtables
- Automated tools/scripts for creating rogue AP
- Giving Internet Access to clients
- Sniffing over Rogue AP
Chapter 8: FAQs
RWSPS: Frequently Asked Questions
Is RWSPS only for professional hackers ? as i am a noob (Inexperienced hacker), can i follow this series ?
RWSPS is a newbie friendly Wireless Pentesting series.
This series will take you through the very basics of the Wireless hacking and teach you the detailed working of the tools and the Wi-Fi technology.
What is the course duration ?
Maximum course duration will be 45 days. Some chapters will be posted in two or more parts, so that one chapter will be too long to grasp.
Do not forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
High Gain Antenna:
USB Drive (32 GB):
Do you like the contents to be covered ? have something new in mind to be added ? let me know in the comment section.